In accordance with CDC and Pennsylvania Department of Health guidelines, here are the precautions we’re taking to fight the spread of COVID-19:
- We’re promoting social distancing facility wide. Masks are required when social distancing cannot be achieved.
- We’ve reduced the number of shared workspaces by installing retrofit barriers between workstations.
- Upon arrival and before shipping back to the customer, all mobile devices are disinfected with a proprietary ultraviolet light, killing over 99% of viruses and bacteria within ten seconds. All incoming mail and internal office paperwork are subjected to the same procedure.
- All shipments are subject to an immediate and extensive wipe down with 70% isopropyl alcohol and quarantined for five days.
- Upon shipment, all parts are disinfected with 70% isopropyl alcohol by our Quality & Safety Team.
- Staff that can work from home has been working remotely since March.
We’re committed to taking every step necessary to ensure the safety of all our customers and employees. As always, we will notify you with any changes to our business hours in accordance with state and/or government mandates.
Thank you for your continued support.
The AGParts Education Team