Warranty & Returns
At AGParts Education, our commitment to quality is unparalleled!
We offer a wide range of products and services to best fit your needs. Here’s how we can to make your school’s parts procurement process a success:
- Technical Support Specialists are available to help with any question or issue you encounter during the installation of your replacement part.
- Tutorial videos and phone support available upon request. Please send any requests to QA@agpartsworldwide.com.
Customer Service – Damaged Items:
- Items damaged in transit must be reported within 24 hours of delivery at your facility. Please save all packaging.
- Contact email@example.com for assistance with damaged items.
Customer Service – Motherboard/Core Exchanges:
- As a cost savings to you and a benefit to the environment, we send a return shipping label with the Core Exchange.
- If you did not receive a label in your shipment, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please do not use the Return Label Form below to return a Core Exchange Part.
Warranty Information – Defects:
- One-year warranty on AC adapters, batteries, and motherboards against defect.
- 90-day warranty on motherboard repairs.
- Limited Lifetime warranty on all other products against manufacturer defect in materials and workmanship.
- Excludes cracks or incidental damages obtained from general use and wear.
- A functional, compatible item will be sent as replacement for the defective item.
Warranty Information – Returns:
- Wrong part – functional: 60 Days
- No longer needed: 120 Days
- In the spirit of partnership, we do not apply restocking fees on our returns as our competitors do.
AGParts reserves the right to deny credit upon receipt of items if any of the following occur:
- After inspection, our technicians find that the part is not an AGParts product.
- Part incurs damage during transit due to improper packaging by customer. Please follow proper packaging practices as directed.